Aquent is looking for a Marketing Communications Lead for our Fortune 500 Financial client in Mulwaukee. This is full time, onsite for 12+ months with full benefits - medical, dental, 401K. Strong track record of developing and executing effective communication strategies is critical. Excellent project management, written and verbal communications skills are required. Experience in change management communications is important. The communication lead provides communication consultation to programs, initiatives, campaigns and channels, that align with clients strategic corporate communication priorities. These activities inform, educate, and influence a range of target audiences including the company’s clients, the field, employees, leaders and other stakeholders.
The communication lead delivers in the following areas:
• Develops and implements strategic communication plan and strategies to drive business outcomes in support of business partner and communication priorities.
• Provides communication consultation and to business partners. Based on these consultations, implement communication plans that support or drive desired business outcomes.
• Execute communication tactics with emphasis on writing key messages, supporting documents (news releases, FAQs, copy concepts, etc.), news articles, collateral, etc.
• Provides insights and support with planning and delivery of effective integrated communication solutions.
• Engages with communication teams (may include communication consultants or specialists, creative resources, freelancer or external consultants, etc.) to help implement communication solutions including range of traditional and non-traditional venues, media, channels and tactics.
• Knowledge and experience in digital, social communication strategies a plus.
• Collaborates with communication consultants to assure understanding of business partner priorities and tight alignment and coordination of communication department support to business partners.
• Measures effectiveness of communication support and/or return on communication investment.
• Skillfully manages complex programs, matrixed strategies and significant workload.
• Bachelor’s degree in communication, journalism, public relations, marketing or social sciences, advanced degree and asset.
• Seasoned professional with 6 years of progressive experience in professional communication, public relations, organizational communication, marketing, training or related communication field.
• Strong communication skills (writing, speaking, listening, influencing) are a must, with the ability to influence without authority, manage through ambiguity and build relationships.
• Solid decision-making and problem-solving skills.
Seeking a seasoned professional with 6 years of progressive experience in professional communication, public relations, organizational communication, marketing, training or related communication field.