- Novi, MI
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Scott Toohill
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to support a new channel partner network in North America for an advanced manufacturing software. This role includes engaging directly with our partners to ensure marketing plans are understood and executed, as well as working closely with account managers in the sales organization to drive partner success. The ability to consult and support tactically at the point of marketing execution with all levels within the partner organization, including innovating and influencing at senior levels, is key to success in this role.
• Establish a trusted advisor relationship with partners by demonstrating a strong understanding of the partners business
• Drive alignment between company and partner marketing to ensure amplification of messaging for advanced manufacturing
• Develop strong relationships with partner managers and strategic internal teams to maximize partner support
• Actively support partner marketing plans and execution
• Create and manage communications with channel partners to drive awareness of campaigns, product updates, and business news
• Increase partner marketing capability through consistent marketing training
• Support marketing compliance through our partners to increase alignment
• 8 years marketing experience, preferably within the Manufacturing or Technology sector. Software and SaaS experience highly desirable.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a track record of building strong relationships with a reseller channel or external partner network
• Outstanding influencing and negotiation skills to create win-win outcomes for company and its channel partners, across all levels of an organization
• Proven success in engaging with and presenting to internal and external partners
Successful candidate to be based out of Novi, MI.
With over 100 offices in over 38 countries around the world, this company is deeply rooted in their values. Working here, you'll be part of:
AWESOME PRODUCTS: This company makes tools for everyone – from designers and engineers to architects and makers. Their products are used across almost every industry you can think of. If it's been 3D modeled, digitally prototyped or manufactured, their products were likely used to design it.
MEANINGFUL WORK: Helping people imagine, design, and make a better world isn’t just a statement – it's their reason for being. They bring their mission to life by leveraging their innovative tools and having some of the best people in their industry creating new technologies. From software development, to cloud and mobile, to reality capture and 3D technologies, you can see how our products have helped (sometimes literally) shape the world.
CULTURE OF RESPECT: Collaboration is a key value and is what allows them to be successful. They love working together to generate the best possible ideas – all while respecting and encouraging differing opinions.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.