AQUENT is seeking a Learning Experience Designer in Richmond, VA for a stable, long-term contract opportunity. This ideal talent will have a background in: eLearning, adult learning methods and trends, educational design, microlearning, instructor-led learning courses, mixed methods for learning, learner personas, and more. This role requires previous experience DESIGNING learning programs in the digital space for online learning programs.
Learning Designer Must have skills:
- Someone who has Articulate (Rise preferred, not required)
- Adult learning theory
- The end users are 650 associates, data scientist & qualitative analysts across the world.
- Soft skills: open in sharing ideas, iterative approach, dedicated to finding the best learning solution to solve the problem.
- Ideally 5+ years of experience
AQUENT pays a W2 hourly pay rate and offers health insurance, 401K, dental, vision and more. For quick apply please email your resume & work samples to Chelsea Caudill firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Enterprise Learning Experience Design team is bringing human-centered and instructional design practices to curricula and courses designed to help grow the careers of 50,000+ global Associates at a Fortune 100 organization. This team works collaboratively with program managers and developers to research, design and develop enhanced learning experiences and courses. As a Learning Designer on the team, you will play a critical role in making sure our digital and in-person learning experiences are designed with the end-learner and business objectives in mind while leveraging our brand and design standards.
Learning Designer Required Experience:
- A strong portfolio of learning or instructional design case studies
- 5 years of experience creating a learning strategy and curriculum based on learner needs, business needs, and modern learning theories and models
- 5 years of experience designing blended learning experiences and touch points in digital and classroom settings
- Experience working with agile team of learning program managers, designers and developers
- Experience working within Atlassian JIRA for project management
- Bachelor's Degree in Learning Design, Instructional Design, Educational Technology, or military experience
- Master’s Degree in a related field a plus
- Conduct user research and assess business needs to inform the evolution of your design.
- Identify adult learning models, methods and modalities that support your design strategy.
- Create learner personas and journey maps with learning program manager to outline the broader scope of the end-to-end blended learning experience.
- Influence stakeholders to adopt alternative solutions where applicable.
- Work collaboratively with other program managers, internal communications specialists, designers and developers to ensure learning touchpoints are cohesive across the end-to-end experience.
- Conduct quick usability research sessions to evaluate prototypes with end learners.
- Present usability research findings and recommendations to stakeholders to inform the next iteration of the design prior to launching.
- Design highly polished blended learning touchpoints that adhere to our Brand & Design guidelines.