Aquent's client, a top Media & Entertainment company, is seeking a new Graphic Designer to join their Marketing Communications team!
This designer will be responsible for helping for designing and/or updating marketing, sales and special events print and digital collateral. The ideal person will maintain the highest creative, conceptual and production standards. They will be producing compelling work with flawless execution while constantly ensuring brand integrity and consistency.
Day to Day:
- Develop a comprehensive knowledge of the channel specialty in order to add creative input that strategically enhances marketing materials
- Create collateral for radio and tv spots, websites, web banners, YouTube, PowerPoints
- Assist with sales flyers, ads, brochures, and video edits
- Photo retouching, color correction and other types of photo manipulation, illustration
Skills Needed for the Job:
- 2-3 years in agency setting, preferably smaller agencies, with a track record of creating visually stunning and successful creative presentations
- Understanding of branding + logo design, layout and type skills, video edit, presentation decks and production – adjust, package and QC mechanicals/files for print or web
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.), PowerPoint Targeted Competencies (charts & graphs) and Keynote
- After Effects, HTML 5 a plus but not necessary