Our client, a multinational hospitatlity company, is looking for a Social Media Content Manager!
**Please note, this is an Entry Level Role and the working hours will be 7:30am-3:30pm*
This is an opportunity for a social media analytics expert who loves working in a fast-paced environment. The role sits in the Global Marketing Command Center. As the “Data/Analytics Real-Time Manager,” you’re a self-starter that loves to proactively identify trending conversations happening on social media, build ad hoc Boolean queries, provide trend and sentiment analysis, and report back to leadership on social media themes.
The Data/Analytics role, will develop and conduct social media conversation monitoring, analysis, and communicate to key stakeholders across the organization, including: Corporate Communications; Consumer PR; Global Safety and Security; Brand Social / Digital; Employee and Labor Relations; and Loyalty Operations
If you live and breathe social media, and are passionate about pulling social data from tools such as Sprinklr, Brandwatch, Synthesio and Social Bakers to identify industry trends, you could become part of this real-time team.
In this role, you will work hands-on with social listening tools to hear online conversations around announcements, customer service, and crisis situations to present to key stakeholders. You will be immersed in social data and deliver analysis to optimize customer engagement, guest experience, and protect brand reputation. The position’s primary function is to monitor Alerts, manage Boolean queries for key trending topics, own the Current Events Dashboard visualization, and communicate proactively to key stakeholders.
In particular, you can expect to:
• Develop in-depth boolean queries in social listening platforms (such as Sprinklr, Synthesio, Social Bakers) to make insightful analysis
• Identify and proactively monitor Current Events pulling in data from social listening platforms and extrapolating key metrics and insights to provide real-time guidance
• Work cross-functionally with key stakeholders and develop thoughtful, succinct, analytical Alerts and Communications that can be actioned upon
• Act as a subject matter expert on social data/listening
M Live is a fast-paced, real-time environment where you will be surrounded by marketers, producers, editors. You will need to quickly spot issues and opportunities to support Brand Reputation. You will have an eye for identifying emerging trends, crisis situations, and communicating real-time data.
Education and Experience
• College degree required preferably in quantitative field
• Demonstrated ability to balance the interests and demands of multiple stakeholders
• Experience working hands on with social listening platforms (ie Sprinklr, Synthesio, Social Bakers, Brandwatch, Crimson Hexagon)
• A strong understanding of social listening tools and Boolean logic across multiple platforms with knowledge of how and when to apply deep Boolean commands like proximity commands, search order commands and more
• Knowledge of social APIs, dashboard integrations and historical data access
• Experience in crisis alert reporting; ability to communicate clearly and concisely, to various management levels.
• Ability to think strategically and make intelligent insights based on analytics
• Strong analytical and written/oral communication skills
• Proficient with all existing and emerging social media channels (Instagram, Snapchat, Weibo, Twitter, Wechat, YouTube, Facebook)
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Managing Work, Projects, and Policies
• This position works across Marriott International with multiple stakeholders
• Proactively monitor alerts and identify ones that need to be socialized and communicated to key stakeholders in real-time
• Create Boolean query in order to create or modify alerts
• Identify key Current Events that need to be monitored, develop Boolean query to support this effort and communicate to key stakeholders in real-time
• Work closely to partner with Technology teams as necessary
• Attends and participates in all relevant meetings.
• Presents ideas, expectations and information in a concise, organized manner.
• Maintains positive working relations with internal and external partners/stakeholders.
• Manages time effectively and conducts activities in an organized manner.
• Performs other reasonable duties as assigned by manager.
Roles and Responsibilites:
- Social Listening in during the first part of each morning
- Craft responses
- Flag convserastions
- Manage dashboards
- Create newsletters for the team
- Buttoned-up, precise written communciation
- No typos in writing