- San Francisco, CA
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Katie Denfeld
- Design a feedback loop to ensure that both leadership and relevant teams stay in the know of progress, blockers, and results
- Oversee program management across Marketing’s sub-functions by managing schedules and delivery progress across strategic initiatives
- Coordinate resources and interdependencies across multiple projects and teams
- Navigate partner teams impartially with competing needs, with good reasoning and creative solutions
- 5+ years of experience managing projects/programs
- Experience in Program Management, ideally within Marketing with a deep understanding of Marketing’s sub-functions
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to work at all levels of the organization
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently, manage programs and projects, and drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA, or other advanced technical degree preferred
Our client is a leading global collaboration platform that’s transforming the way people and teams work together. With more than 500 million registered users across 180 countries, they’re on a mission to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.