- Columbus, OH 43215
- $60-70/hour W2 + benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Chelsea Caudill
AQUENT is seeking a UX Strategist in Columbus, OH. This role is a one year contract to hire through AQUENT. As a top-level SR. EXPERIENCE STRATEGIST on the User Experience (UX) Team, you will be focused on driving holistic, human-centered solutions across a wide range of projects or an entire program. You will be responsible for helping the business identify and define problems and opportunities, prioritize and set direction, and give definition around abstract concepts – moving from vision to action.
AQUENT offers a W2 hourly pay rate + benefits, 401K and more. For quick apply, send your resume and portfolio directly to Chelsea Caudill email@example.com.
UX Strategist Responsibilities:
- This team is responsible for bringing projects and business from internal teams to the UX/Innovation group.
- The UX Strategist will need to work with these internal teams to conceptualize and identify the need, and bring it to the UX/Innovation team to build out - communication is key
- Planning and facilitating projects within the UX space
- Oversee the deliverables and methodologies to ensure they match up to end-user needs
- Communicate experience principles to all parts of the business and apply these principles to your rationale.
- Clearly understand the business space, audiences and phases in the customer journey
- Champion a customer experience approach, when appropriate, to better understand how digital experiences can support and enhance cross channel experiences
- Help define specific product features by integrating inputs from a wide range of sources including qualitative and quantitative research
- Discover insights across industries and categories that drive our clients to success
- Influence the direction and quality of work via thought leadership and mentoring
UX Strategist Qualifications:
- Design thinking and leadership
- Generative research experience and a portfolio that showcases a clear and inspiring story rich with insights
- 5-8+ years of user experience design, user research and driving design decisions
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Cognitive Sciences, Human Computer Interaction (HCI), Human Factors, Anthropology, Experience Design or related fields
- Deep understanding of the user experience landscape – one that draws on your knowledge of generative and evaluative research, information architecture, interaction design, visual design, content strategy and your understanding of the possibilities and limitations of technology
- Comfortable with and have experience in planning, facilitating and participating in opportunity workshops, brainstorming activities, and other idea-generating team sessions
- Deep expertise and practice of the fundamentals in a number of research methodologies, especially ethnography and contextual inquiries and be able to identify the right methodology given the learning objective
- Ability to analyze and synthesize qualitative and quantitative information and present the results to stakeholders, translating those insights into meaningful, actionable design criteria, business strategies and/or artifacts
- Ability to switch easily between different projects, and flexibility to handle a rapidly changing environment while delivering quality results
Why do talent love working for this particular client?
- Culture of high engagement
- A work environment that promotes employee interaction, networking, and building your brand
- Committed to coaching & personal development
- Managers want you to do well & will help you to work towards your goals
- Shadowing is encouraged to help you discover the best career path for you
- Established and stable environment
- Community Involvement, offers local volunteer opportunities