As the Product Marketing Manager for Transit Agency Solutions, you’ll drive growth for one of our client's newest and fastest growing lines of business, Transit. You will create and amplify Transit narrative to public transportation agency stakeholders, working with a cross-functional team of product managers, sales enablement, customer success, operations, design and regional marketing.
This role will be based in our San Francisco, CA office and may require some travel.
What You’ll Do:
● Own the Transit Agency Solutions marketing strategy and be the conduit between sales, customer success, product and marketing teams to drive our goals
● Develop a range of content hand-in-hand with the regulatory and comms teams, including thought leadership narratives, articles, blog posts, conference collateral, white papers and more
● Create and execute against the go-to-market plan for Transit Agency Solutions efforts, including running activations at conferences and tradeshows
● Partner with UXR to validate value propositions, positioning and messaging
● Partner with cities promote the success of Transit partnerships, collaborating closely with sales and customer success to identify and package key Transit use cases and case studies
● Partner with regional marketing to scale successful efforts to untapped audiences
What You’ll Need:
● Minimum 5 years experience marketing to large enterprises or government agencies. Previous product marketing experience is preferred.
● Master storyteller: You can craft a compelling narrative across different channels - you know how to match the message to the medium.
● The willingness and know-how to deeply understand your market, customers and competition to then integrate these insights into your content development and channel strategies.
● Scary-good at articulating the essence of products and the value they create. You can develop a strong messaging hierarchy and effective content strategy plan.
● Finger-tippinesses with data: You just go get the data you need with no muss/fuss and can whip it into an insightful story with no help. You know how to leverage data to bring a story to life.
● An "owner" personality: You're biased toward action, a great collaborator and master disambiguator/simplifier. You never stop pushing towards clarity and delivery, even in an ambiguous environment.
● Significant experience working with public transit agencies
● An extensive network of existing contacts across transit agencies and related organizations