Digital Product Owner will participate in the design, development and management of member experiences from the idea stage to launch. The Product Owner will liaise with various stakeholders in a fast-paced, agile environment and will be responsible for development tasks such as user story development, analytics, design reviews, implementation and delivery.
• Working with the product team to design and build member experiences to help drive member satisfaction and growth
• Executing against product roadmap using agile methodologies
• Coordinating with a diverse set of stakeholders in the process to align with product vision
• Partnering with scrum masters to ensure proper handoff of product deliverables and ensuring development team is operating efficiently
• Writing thorough and thoughtful user stories that take member experience, business requirements, visual design and analytics into consideration.
• Prioritizing the product backlog using tools such as Jira to give visibility to development team on upcoming projects
• Participating in technical scoping, UX development and user story grooming with an eye towards refinement of requirements.
• Reporting on team development status, product launches and product performance.
Qualifications - External
• Experience working on Agile team, writing and managing user stories as a product owner/product manager
• Ability to facilitate communication between the Agile team and stakeholders while driving alignment with the product vision
• Understanding customer centric design, as it relates to improving the digital experience
• Knowledge to apply web and mobile use cases to better collaborate with cross functional teams
• Experience using quantitative and qualitative data to identify needs and transform them into product features
• Obsession with details while never losing sight of the bigger picture
• A customer-first mindset and customer empathy
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• The ability to embrace change and a constant appetite to learn
• An awesome Digital Team changing the healthcare industry
• Open and collaborative culture
• Evolving tech stack
Education/Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in business, healthcare or technology related field 8+ years of related experience.
Proven record of success by improving product growth with agile methodology
Strong agile background
Healthcare experience a plus but not required
7-8+ years of user story writing experience
Deep analysis done to understand complicated systems and defining solutions for enhancing digital member experiences
Software Skills Required: Comfortable and confident with mobile devices and web platforms, Microsoft products, Jira or other ticketing tools