We are creating new experiences for users to contribute factual information such as business hours of a place and add missing data.
As an Interaction Designer, you will help the team design experiences that facilitate user interactions across all aspects of Factual User Generated Content (UGC).
- Design interaction flows for Factual UGC and user experiences
- Own all aspects of the user experience and be the point of contact for PM and engineering partners, Design & Visuals, Flows. Recommendations based on user feedback and research findings.
- Work with designers (and the greater organization) to create a consistent experience
- Work with engineering, product manager, program manager, and research to meet requirements and develop workstreams.
Top Daily Responsibilities:
- Design product enhancements to new and existing features.
- Communicate design decisions to internal stakeholders and collaborate on solutions that meet broader goals for the product.
- Work with research partners to recommend updates to the experience based on research findings.
- Lead or more senior level abilities that can partner with PgM and PM.
- Ability to work across teams / collaborate with people not in the same office.
- Ability to understand the larger priorities of the organization and proactively seek out those who can provide context and insights into company culture and standards.
Background For This Role:
- Experience designing for Android, iOS, and web
- Consumer facing ‘contribution’ work on mobile
- Application and use of design systems and atomic design
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial, etc), Human-Computer Interactions (HCI), Computer Science (CS) or a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in designing web and mobile interfaces
- 3-5 years experience as a Designer with some experience leading UX for a project or product, acting as a partner for PgM and PM
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Detail-oriented and strong demonstrated ability to work independently on a variety of tasks and priorities
- Usability studies
- Motion work
- Front-end coding
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of:
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.