- San Francisco, CA
- DOE + Full medical, dental, vision, 401k
- Posted By:
- Kate Kobielsky
• Develop innovative design solutions for marketing materials; Digital emails, promos, site banners print signage, direct mail, special seasonal initiatives. More heavily focused on digital.
• Initiate concepts and work independently and /or with Sr. Design personnel.
• Present multiple solutions per project.
• Design weekly campaigns using templates and toolkits, with an understanding of brand standards.
• Review/approve mechanical files produced by Production Artists.
• A keen eye for detail along with a healthy mix of creative and technical know-how.
• Strong typography and layout skills.
• Jump on hot projects and be a quick thinker.
• Problem solve and come up with creative solutions when design tweaks are needed.
• Execute tactical direction from Art Directors efficiently.
• Must be able to work quickly and also remain extremely detail-oriented.
• Juggle multiple projects, independently manage workload, and deliver work on time.
• Effectively communicate expectations with the Studio Manager and Project Manager.
• Strong coordination with creative team.
• BA in Graphic Design or related area.
• Self-starter with 3-5 years experience.
• Retail or agency experience preferred.
• Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to prioritize.
• Knowledge of printing process and color separation a plus.
Our Client is an Fortune 500 Apparel Retailer that has grown from a single store to a global business throughout its 46 year run!
Talent placed here are given the autonomy to be hands-on decision makers from day one. The company's leadership assumes a supportive role and applies a collaborative management style, offering the guidance and insight to help transform your suggestions into strategies.
This is an environment where co-workers are constantly challenging each other to learn and grow in their roles every day, which energizes the office, and creates forward motion, both on a personal level, and as a company. They’re experimenting with their digital reach, using tech as a catalyst for industry change - both online and in stores. With such robust focus and investment on innovation, employees have the opportunity to directly contribute to the changing landscape of the retail world!
The company culture here is one of relaxed, inclusive community with an ever-present focus on learning and development - both for the individual team member as well as the projects and initiatives that are driving the company forward. And, with tons of cool volunteering opportunities and initiatives, employees have the chance to become influential community leaders as they work for positive change.