This career defining, long-term, one year freelance role as Data Analyst with Adobe Audience Manager for paid advertising efforts, is onsite in NYC (midtown), 40 hours a week, healthcare benefits provided, 401K, 5 paid sick days, more.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our client’s people is critical to their success and share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Our client provides a superior foundation for building a professional career with a philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs.
What You Will Do:
- In this role, you will help in the strategic data priorities of the department for business-wide data activities, standardization, accessibility, and governance while ensuring data & information compliance with the business’ policies and external legal requirements. This person will aid in the management and development of audience segmentation, taxonomies, performance metrics & KPIs in order to effectively and efficiently measure paid, owned and earned activity.
- Use of Adobe Audience Manager DMP for segment creation, activation, and analysis, leverage data assets and assist with first party onboarding to identify audience attributes; effectively extract insights from data and communicate trends to impact Marketing initiatives.
- Partner with stakeholders within Marketing and across the organization to understand goals, vision, strategy, scope, use cases, and experience
- Collaborate with media agency to identify and refine audience segments utilized in paid
- Define and maintain a documented, sequenced capability plan that demonstrates how investment
in data analytics platform is aligned with the organizations Marketing plan initiatives to fuel growth
- Draft Analytics requirements on a project by project basis to ensure accuracy of Analytics implementation
- Responsible for developing and managing various aspects of performance analytics, back office analytics/call-center analytics and decision modeling; including report design, data capture development and implementation processes
- Responsible for tagging web properties and QA of pages to ensure accuracy of both Analytics implementation and reporting data.
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree with 5+years experience in analytics and insights; 3+ years of agency experience is preferred
- Knowledge of Marketing experience technologies, especially implementing Adobe platforms, Salesforce, and LiveRamp, experience with a Data Management Platform like Adobe Audience Manager, Salesforce DMP, Lotame, site analytics platform like Adobe Analytics, experience with tag management systems like Adobe, Signal, Tealium, Google Tag Manager
- Knowledge of at least two (2) online advertising media channels: Search, Display Media, Social, Programmatic, experience with at least one major third-party ad server with site-side tracking like DoubleClick, Atlas, Flashtalking, or Sizmek, SQL, Tableau or similar tools & platforms, a plus
- Ability to translate data into insights and actionable next steps and effectively communicate with a wide variety of stakeholders at various levels
What is it like working with Aquent? I’m glad you asked! Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs./wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k), access to FSA Program; direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!); free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
That’s it! The rest is up to you, if you are interested in this amazing opportunity please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com