- Woonsocket, RI
- Job Terms:
- Compeitive: ask @ our great benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Emily Restrepo
EXCITING NEW SR COPYWRITER ROLE! Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Editorial Design and Content, the Writer will lead and generate writing and content development for various projects and initiatives for the Photo business unit. This individual must have strong writing and editing skills, including knowledge of proper punctuation, spelling and grammar. Have the ability to lead and generate writing concepts, while taking direction from Sr. Manager, Sr. Writer and Creative Directors. Demonstrate strategic and creative problem solving with a deep understanding of copy to develop compelling ideas that are on brand and meet business objectives. Partner with Sr. Writers and Design peers to deliver on the brief and project expectations.
• Lead and generate impactful copy and content that delivers on and adheres to the brand vision, tone and brand standards while ensuring consistency.
• Presents copy concepts, serving as copy subject matter expert in formal meetings with senior and management level team members, for copy review and approval.
• Bring ideas and copy to life across a wide scope of unique projects through innovation and collaboration with peers and internal business teams.
• Develop and maintain trusted partnerships with peers, internal business teams and external agencies.
• Apply deep and demonstrated experience in writing for a broad range of deliverables that include paid, earned and owned channels that include: signing, print, email, DM, social and digital.
• Successfully use skills and knowledge to create compelling themes, ideas and copy that are on brand, and meet or exceed business objectives.
• Partner with design peers and implementation to deliver on the brief and project expectations and ensure execution of ideas and copy as planned.
• Support work as assigned by Sr. Manager and Sr. Writer.
Looking for job applicants with advertising copywriting experience. Candidate must have a strong portfolio of work. An ad agency background is preferred.
With the news of COVID19 spreading, Aquent is committed to ensuring the safety and well being of our employees. This includes providing technology to support video interviews, resources and support for employees to work from home successfully, and fully covered healthcare for eligible employees.
- Is considered by Fast Company to be amongst the most innovative companies
- Is listed by Forbes as one of the world’s most admired companies
- Makes it their mission to guide people toward better health
- This includes altering the products they offer at retail to more health-conscious offerings!
Our client has recently made a move toward a major merger, which means this is a great time to get involved! Two big industry brands coming together.
Working here gets you into a fast-paced environment, with tons of cross-functional working relationships. You’d have exposure to a number of teams related to any project you’re working on, and we sometimes see freelancers convert to permanent employees on teams they’ve had the opportunity to interact with. This is definitely a standout opportunity!
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK THROUGH AQUENT:
- We care about your CAREER GOALS.
- We offer resume & portfolio review + interview prep. You'll feel set for success!
- Learn for free: https://thegymnasium.com/
- Who is AQUENT: www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM
- Pay it forward: https://aquent.com/rewards/
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
- Subsidized (up to 85%) of your health, vision and dental benefits
- Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
- Check our Benefits out.