This UX team helps power the free internet through the design of elegant, effective, and performance ads. We work in a high-velocity and collaborative environment to conceptualize, produce, and evaluate new ad layouts. We are seeking a talented production designer to help us scale our current ad evaluation processes. This designer will be responsible for efficient asset production as well as communication with design, research, and engineering partners. They will also implement working processes for asset production as well as methods for efficiency and communication.
Top 3 Responsibilities:
1. Understand user experience research goals and collaborate with engineers, designers, and researchers to plan asset production tasks on an ongoing iterative basis.
2. Deliver highest-quality digital assets for designs that range across multiple verticals, devices, and regions.
3. Translate designs into assets, organize them, and communicate them in a way that they can be visually referenced and integrated by UX and engineering teams.
- 3-5+ years of professional experience as a production designer in the software development environment.
- Best in class portfolio demonstrating top notch production design skills for web and mobile platforms.
- Significant organizational and process skills; ability to both implement efficient working processes as well as process-automation tools.
- Strong attention to detail and zero tolerance for inconsistency in design.
- Excellent communication, presentation, documentation, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
- Confidence in technical knowledge to be able to communicate expectations accurately with engineers and UX.
- Project management skills related to planning, allocating, and communicating.
- Understanding of content management systems and automation tools for asset creation.
- Solid understanding of regional needs for asset localization.
- Ability to improve UX with good rationale.
- Demonstrated proficiency with professional illustration and drawing tools.
1. Do you have any experience working on the design of ads layouts? (Please Describe if yes)
2. What are your preferred design production tools at present?
3. What methods do you use to stay on top of design requests within a fast-paced production environment?
*Please include a link to the candidate's portfolio on the resume*
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of:
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.