- San Diego, CA
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Corey King
Visual Designer with high profile tech company!
- Generating clear ideas, concepts and designs of creative assets from design to development.
- Translate client business requirements, user needs, technical requirements into designs that are visually enticing, easy to use, and emotionally engaging.
- Converting PDF specifications into page layouts using Webflow and WordPress. Designing the monthly newsletter CMS., MailChimp newsletters and event materials Working with project managers to deliver quality, adhere to timelines and manage JIRA boards.
- Collaborating with a cross-functional team that includes UX designers, engineers, product and community managers, to create simple, easy-to-use customer experiences.
- Staying in the loop and latest standards, changes, and trends in visual design.
- Passionate about design and follows the latest standards, changes, and trends in visual design.
- Suggest improvements from a customer-backed mindset.
- Use a design-thinking process to solve problems and implement solutions.
- Excels at using typography, iconography, color, and space to create polished and considerate customer experiences.
- Have a solid track record of planning and finishing tasks on time.
- Have great organizational skills; a self-starter that lives in the details.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and Sketch. A minimum of four years of professional experience in designing brand identities, grid systems, editorial layouts and applications for web, desktop and mobile.
- Strong understanding of web accessibility, responsive design, and website design.
- Ability to refine ideas and create new highly designed, branded visual experiences.
- Knowledge in user-centered design and design thinking process.
- Well organized, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined design assignments in a short time.
- Nice to have: familiarity with Abstract and Lingo.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience in the graphic design field. Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal English skills
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, this client has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our client's award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
They are expanding their social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, their entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market. The breadth and depth of customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.