We're working with a premium and naturally inspired beauty brand on their search for a Senior Art Director that would lead the social media creative for the brand.
- The primary focus of this position is to create the brand expression for Kiehl’s social platform worldwide.
- This position is to support the Director of Social Media creative in content creation creative across our social platforms.
- This person must be an expert in Social, require to know what works, and what doesn't. Understanding the need to be responsive, to rapidly create social content that's on brand, and relevant, in our fast paced, ever changing world.
- We are looking for a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced creative environment, the ideal candidate should be fluent in social media, photography and digital advertising platforms.
- This talent need to be a keen follower of technology, worldwide events, and pop culture, understand how to create engaging, meaningful content for Kiehl’s brand.
- Support/create concepts, pre-production and post production and execute all social media creative needs, including videography & photography, graphic design for all digital & social channels.
- Able to bring innovative ideas from conceptualization to social media platforms for all digital and social campaigns.
- Conceptualize break through (brand appropriate) digital creative that is modern and disruptive with dynamic story telling
- Respond to briefs with creative visual solutions.
- Oversees/attends digital photoshoots and oversee retouching
- Oversees the production process for all social media creative assets
- Self-starter, must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment while working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Possess an open attitude and collaborative style. Need to collaborate with cross functional teams and with our key global partners
- Strong conceptual abilities, exceptional art direction skills and a solid knowledge of the digital & social media landscape
- 7 years in a highly productive creative environment, with 4-5 years of design experience centered on digital/social media – Ad Agency experience is a plus.
- Strong portfolio of real-world work that showcases retail-focused design thinking and expertise in social media content creation
- Experience working to tight deadlines
- Expert knowledge of standard design software (Adobe tools, Mac platform, etc.)
- Action oriented with ability to prioritize and drive results.