- San Francisco, CA
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Carin Wallace
Aquent's Client is looking for a detail-oriented Project Coordinator to work on their recruiting operations team, with a data-driven mindset.
- Support multiple project managers in a distributed team; collaborating with stakeholders to ensure project tasks are executed on time.
- Track and analyze project work streams; identify and communicate possible risks and opportunities.
- Point of contact for stakeholders, which may include both internal and external customers.
- 1+ years of experience in a similar environment or at a comparable company.
- Basic understanding of the recruiting life cycle and general recruiting compliance standards.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience supporting multiple work streams and stakeholders, while balancing competing priorities.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills: experience working on assigned tasks in a fast-paced environment with varying levels of autonomy.
- Experience with reviewing, editing, and presenting dashboards and reports to management team.
- Ability to research, qualify, and present findings for new projects on the team
- Effectively collaborate schedules and meetings using tools such as Outlook, Calendar, Office 365, MS Project, Salesforce etc
- Minimum 3+ years’ project coordination (or similar) experience in a comparable role.
- 1+ years working with Excel at an intermediate level, inclusive of Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, etc.
- BS/BA or equivalent work experience.
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.