Our client's global Marketing Communications group oversees all advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications. This busy environment calls for team members that are engaged, dedicated and talented.
The Hardware Production Coordinator supports CG Producers in managing artists and studio bandwidth, tracking revisions/ reviews/ general status of assets in production, preparing creative and technical specs for each product, organizing and maintaining imagery archives, and optimizing operational efficiencies.
Partner with Producers to manage deliverables across multiple product lines.
Communicate daily with Producers to track kickoffs, notes, revisions, and deliveries.
Maintain detailed notes from creative reviews and interface with artists and creatives.
Create and maintain decks for individual products, including technical and creative details, and update as needed per launch cycle.
Act as the source of truth for our archive of assets from previous launches, including ingestion, tracking, dissemination, and auditing. Catalog cross functional requests for assets and work with our Asset Management team to cover usage paths and needs.
• 3+ years experience as a Post Production Coordinator working in CG, VFX, Motion Graphics or equivalent.
• Highly organized, maintaining and coordinating across teams in various stages of production.
• Be dependable, have superb attention to detail, and the ability to learn and cope with rapid
change. Dedicated to client's high levels of quality.
• Operate independently and be self-guided when it comes to day-to-day running of your
tasks. Able to handle multiple requests for multiple individuals.
• Have the ability to communicate, both written and verbally with all levels of the organization.
• Familiarity with asset management workflows in post production environments is a plus.