You’ll be responsible for sourcing the stories to develop, create and activate a high-impact social editorial calendar in collaboration with a broad range of stakeholders across the business. In the process you’ll build bold creative and social content to deliver durable customer and prospect relationships. You will be partnering with our data scientists to leverage customer insights to help drive the business forward, in addition to working with our customer success teams to engage with our community and build durable relationships.
You’ll be a key player in the team, with the support of tools, platform partners, world-class comms, creative and media agencies. Together we’ll deliver an industry leading social content program.
In a quick-thinking, fast-acting, ever-changing environment, you will have the opportunity to implement your ideas and grow your area of the business.
In the process, we hope you will do some of the most rewarding work of your career.
• Day-to-day brand social content lead, managing and executing content sharing through all social media platforms
• Managing our social content GTM plans, calendar, and digital asset tools
• Partner with our Online Acquisition and Customer Marketing teams to manage a measurable holistic social content program that delivers against brand, acquisition and retention targets
• Partner with internal and external stakeholders to strategically plan and build creative campaigns and assets
• Events- Leading the strategy and execution of select event social activations
• Working in partnership with the customer success team, acquisition team, and support community management across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
• Partner with segment teams and world-class comms, creative & media agencies to build out segment-specific integrated social campaigns
• Monitor social activities using social listening tools to identify conversations we need to be part of and benchmark our performance against competitors in partnership with our Global Brand Marketing and Data Science teams.
• Executive social – create content for our leaders, building their profile and telling our stories through them
• Keep the broader organization informed with insight and trend reporting
• Work with your peers on teams around the world to continually improve our worldwide social organizations performance
• 5-10 years of experience in social media with experience working in partnership with comms, creative and media agencies
• Experience in creative development and copywriting with outstanding written and verbal skills
• Experience in leading end-to-end campaigns from concept creation to tracking, analyzing results and optimizing campaigns
• Proven results of driving successful social media tests to improve performance
• Experience and passion in photography, videography and editing for social platforms is an asset
• Teamwork/communication: Build and maintain productive relationships; Work across organizations and drive cross functional teams effectively; Communicate proactively with all key stakeholders
• Project management: Set the right priorities, effectively allocate resources, time management, while driving for continuous improvement
• Track record of building strategic influencer programmes to support social campaigns
• Experience in developing strategies for key initiatives that are aligned to brand goals
• Self-starter by nature that thrives on delivering strong results in a fast-paced environment
• Analytics/business acumen: Able to use intuition and analyze data from a variety of sources to make well-reasoned conclusions, solid action plans, and balance short and long-term tradeoffs
• Detail oriented with a professional demeanor
• Works-well in fast-paced environment