- Seattle, WA
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Katie Denfeld
About the role:
Aquent's client is looking for a Marketing Automation Lead who gets under the hood of the marketing automation platform and CRM systems. The successful candidate understands how to get different technologies to work well together, is experienced with B2B lead management, campaign workflows and Marketo/Salesforce.com. Solid analytical skills and ability to work closely with Demand Gen Campaign Teams is also critical. We are looking for a technical marketing automation admin that possesses strong demand generation skills using a variety of technologies and platforms.
- Administer marketing automation platform (Marketo)
- Manage backlog of user requests, determine prioritization, and maintain SLA compliance
- Assist field marketing teams with the build of complex marketing automation campaigns.
- Build automated programs within the marketing automation platform to run such processes as; data hygiene, data enrichment, progressive profiling, customized governance filters.
- Collaborate with sales operations on enhancing and troubleshooting issues with the lead management process and integrations with marketing automation platforms.
- Collaborate with field marketing teams and BI team to create reports that improve efficiency and help marketing better demonstrate its impact on the organization.
- Ensure lead ingest processes are standardized and optimized for best segmentation/targeting.
- Work closely with legal and information security teams to ensure database compliance and adherence to local laws.
- Manage syncing of data between organizations CRM (Salesforce) and marketing automation tool (Marketo).
- Develops reasonable guardrails to prevent database exhaustion.
- Manage our database hygiene campaigns.
- Monitor email deliverability rates.
- Help manage other tools in our marketing tech stack
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Information Technology or related field
- 5+ years of experience in high-tech, B2B marketing operations, marketing automation, campaign design, integrated marketing, or demand generation
- 3+ years of experience with Marketing Automation
- 2+ years of specific admin experience with Marketo
- 2+ years of experience with Salesforce.com
- Preferred qualifications: 4+ Years as Marketo Admin with high level certifications
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.