- Toronto, ON
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Corey King
Businesses that partner with this company come in all shapes, sizes, and market caps, and no one advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide "this company"-caliber client service, research, and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
- Be responsible for the management of clients including sales, campaign execution, reporting, measurement, and insights.
- Report on business figures internally and take ownership with the leader of your vertical.
- Serve as a liaison with clients regarding new product launches and advertising opportunities.
- Provide campaign updates and ensure that our advertisers are satisfied with their ROI.
- Manage ongoing customer training in all ad-related tools.
Travel required. 2-3 days/nights per month. Mostly within Canada but potential for some international.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3-5 years of experience within account management, sales, or marketing.
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: