As the Digital Creation Lead (DCL), you will:
* be the main connection point between what the categories / businesses need and what the Apparel Production Studio creates.
* continuously project, coordinate and attend category meetings to proactively seek info needed to execute graphics and images required for product creation utilizing a project management tool tracker.
* call and conduct meetings to ensure gates and dates are met and content of meetings are complete and sent to the image studio.
* deliver tools for review (internal and external) to ensure category / business Apparel Product Creation Teams have what is needed to create, sell and manufacture their seasonal Apparel product.
* provide metrics on status and negotiate deadlines that are “off calendar” while managing up any “out of scope” requests.
* partner with their peer DCLs, Senior Image Artists and direct managers to ensure “one voice” of service to all categories / businesses into the DPC Apparel Production studio.
o Produce information to help manage / maintain the accuracy and availability of Apparel product images according to Nike image standards.
o Attend / participate and / or conduct Category / DPC Apparel Production Studio meetings.
o Individual workload and calendar management in project management tool. Communicate key dates to stakeholders, working across several seasons simultaneously.
o Peer communication within the Apparel Image Production Studio.
o Assign, track and manage daily tasks. Troubleshoot clarifying questions, quality check, follow up on deadlines and prioritize tasks.
o Documentation and Training
o Design Software Knowledge
Who we're looking for:
o Project Management skills – support a mentality of service that creates seamless internal integration (liaison) between steakholders
o Generously and actively collaborate with category / business Apparel Product Creation Teams.
o Subject Matter Expert
o Quality control of imagery / projects
o Knowledge of Apparel construction (nice to have)
REQUIRED HARD SKILLS:
1. Apple MAC OS
2. Microsoft package – working knowledge of
3. Microsoft Outlook
4. Microsoft Excel
5. Project management / workflow tool experience (Wrike, Airtable, Slack, etc.)
TOP 5 COMPETENCIES:
1. Business - Deliver Results
2. People - Communicate Effectively
3. People - Champion and Embrace Change
4. People - Lead and Influence Others
5. Self- Continuously Grow and Develop
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
1. Adobe CC – Illustrator / Indesign
2. Agency model experience
3. Project Coordinator experience
4. Wrike specific project management tool knowledge
5. Cloud Based File Management