- Menomonee Falls, WI
- Hourly rate
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Anne Baesemann
Our Fortune 500 retail client is seeking a Copywriter, with a passion for writing, as well as a strong understanding of promotional writing, grammer, and proofing. Ideal candidate must be socially savvy, but would be working on digital concepting and emails.
This role is a contract role slated for 6 months with very strong potential extension. (40 hours a week). Aquent offers Health Benefits and a 401k.
Must be able to think conceptually, provide quick creative solutions, take charge of multiple projects, and write compelling copy that is backed by marketing strategy.
This opportunity will sit on-site at Menomonee HQ. **Must have portfolio
- Ensure brand voice is maintained while delivering compelling copy and creative solutions for marketing channels
- Adhere to standard copy practices
- Edit copy to reflect changes from requests and reviews
- Attend meetings and present to project stakeholders
- Work autonomously and adhere to production schedules
• Must have portfolio with copywriting samples!
• Past Ad Agency, InHouse or professional consumer/promotional based writing samples needed (such as web product copy, social media copy for a business, direct mail or promotional writing (not journalistic stories only in portfolio)
• 2+ years of professional writing experience
• Proven copywriting ability
• Understanding of grammar, proofreading, AP Style
• BA in English, journalism, communications or related subject