- Culver City, CA
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jake Weingarten
As a Senior Brand/Marketing Project Manager, you will be running large cross-functional teams with internal and external partners to execute and deliver on exciting and innovative marketing campaigns. You will provide structured attention to detail and posses the ability to handle multiple external partners while leading internal cross-functional teams to drive projects from initiation to completion. We are looking for a highly motivated individual with a solid track record of product and project management, with a preference of subject matter expertise in the financial realm.
- Oversee and handle large cross-functional teams with internal and external resources to execute and deliver on exciting and innovative payment programs.
- Utilize your structured, focused, and strong technical background to prioritize and problem solve.
- Push innovation within the payment ecosystem, internal systems, payment providers, networks, ERP.
- Collaborate with Engineering, Operations, Marketing, Legal, Finance, and other organizations both inside and outside to develop solutions for partnerships, promotions, and other new business.
- 360 Brand/ Marketing Campaign Experience
- OOH Experience
- At least 5 years as a project manager, with experience driving external partner integrations and onboarding
- Experience with mobile and NFC ecosystems, which may include payment, access, and other use cases
- Sound technical foundation, with ability to deliver technical solutions with internal and external partners
- Extraordinary communication and presentation skills (written and verbal) to all levels of an organization.
- Passion for technological innovation
Education & Experience:
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
Here are some more things you can expect:
- Wi-fi equipped shuttle service
- Free parking
- Onsite cafeteria
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)