- San Francisco, CA
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Corey King
Amazing opportunity to work on recognizable marketing campaigns that will be seen by millions. Connect with real users and help tell a story!
Our team’s goal is to fundamentally change how people feel about and use the Company's App. We demonstrate the value of Our App in people’s lives by telling the brand’s story that is anchored in product proof points and showcases the best that Our App has to offer, through scaled global integrated marketing campaigns. We’re looking for a strategic, process-oriented, and creative marketer to join our nimble team and help us tell authentic and meaningful user stories through our scaled global campaigns. Your job will be to ensure that users have the best experience at every touchpoint with the App global scaled integrated marketing campaigns by building highly effective and efficient recruitment campaigns, marketing collateral, and internal processes that help us identify and feature real users and their stories. The right person will take a solutions-oriented approach and is highly strategic, collaborative, process-driven, and detail-oriented with a bias for action.
- Develop and launch marketing materials and campaigns to source authentic and meaningful user stories from real groups
- Build strategy and operation model for how to scale a global end-to-end process to source, vet, cast, and support admins and members that are featured in our global scaled integrated marketing campaigns
- Onboard, manage, and coordinate external agency to serve as a dedicated support partner to admins and members featured in our campaigns
- Build playbooks, case studies, one-pagers, and other marketing collateral to provide resources, best practices, and training to support admins and members
- Partner with a variety of internal and external stakeholders to align on process and resourcing for groups management across marketing, international, partner and community management, casting and creative agencies, marketing research, analytics, privacy, policy, comms, and legal
- Develop measurement model, and track and report the effectiveness and efficiency of our groups management efforts
- Identify and build new management tools and infrastructure to enable us to scale groups management globally
- Tackle complex problems with a strategic mindset, create thoughtful recommendations and action plans for solving those problems and translate them into easy-to-grasp concepts
- 8+ years of experience in marketing, strategy and operations, and/or business consulting
- Experience in the consumer technology or internet industry
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a results-oriented mindset
- Experience partnering with and influencing cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated skills on both strategic and tactical levels
- Proven project management skills
- Excellent communication skills; comfortable communicating to internal executive and product teams, as well as written communications for consumer-facing audiences.
- Effective in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, startup environment.
- BA/BS preferred.
- MBA recommended.
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.