AQUENT is seeking an Art Director to join a creative team working on big brand partnerships. We are looking for a sharp talent who can bring fresh ideas, perspective and skills. This role requires 1-2 years of experience, digital and social expertise. This Creative Director needs a big picture thinker who he can mold and mentor with a fabulous can-do attitude.
Art Director Portfolio: Must show high attention to detail, creativity & strategic thinking. NO ERRORS in the portfolio. HEAVY DIGITAL & SOCIAL WORK. Crisp. Clean. Modern. Simple. Please send your portfolio directly to Chelsea Caudill - firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Chicago Art Director ... Did I mentioned details matter for this CD?
The max hourly pay rate for this role is $32/hour W2 + benefits. AQUENT offers great health benefits, 401K, dental, vision and more. This role is a contract to potential hire opportunity.
Art Director Deliverables: Join a team of 2 Creative Directors, 2 Associate Creative Directors, 7 Copywriters & 7 Art Directors. You will be responsible for participating in brainstorming sessions, understand high-profile Fortune 100 client needs, present conceptual ideas that are strategic, fresh, and have strategy behind them. A high-level of presentation skills and initiative is required to be successful in this role.
Art Director Soft Skills Needed:
- Desire to learn and grown
- Must be teachable
- Highly adaptable
- Excellent presentation skills
Technical Skills Needed:
- Adobe Indesign
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Digital designs & designs for social media
- Plus skills: Sketch and Adobe After Effects
Why as an Art Director would you be interested in this role?
- You will get mentored by an amazing Creative Director.
- You will get to work for a Fortune 50 FinTech organization.
- The big brand partnerships you will work on are Fortune 20 - Fortune 500 brands (with a focus on the former).
- As a Creative, you will be pushed to bring new ideas to the table in the digital space.
- You will be surrounded by other talented, down-to-earth creatives who are smart, fun & dedicated to their craft, but with work-life balance.