This role is a data nerd who enjoys spinning insights into creative ideas working for the world's most eponoymous web search tool and product platform. This role is a W2 based assignment, 40 hour per week engagement with excellent benefits sitting onsite at the client offices in San Francisco. We’re looking for someone who is equally obsessed with data and storytelling. As a Story & Insights Curator, you’ll be responsible for leveraging a variety of data sets to build and tell compelling stories. Working in conjunction with a team of creatives, marketers, and PR partners, you’ll analyze data, discover insights, and build out compelling narratives—across various platforms—that are culturally relevant, delightful, and timely. You’ll provide high-impact analyses that positions our brand as a leading cultural signal for what matters now. In this role, you'll be working closely with a wide variety of cross-functional partners to develop data-driven content that reminds the world what they love about our brand.
- Pull large data sets using our internal data tools.
- Analyze large data sets to build content narratives based on discovered patterns, connections, and interesting insights within the data.
- Strategize and execute data-driven social media campaigns.
- Work closely with copywriters to ensure data language is communicated accurately and in a user-friendly way.
- Leverage the written word to champion the brand in authentic and imaginative ways.
- Review and synthesize insights to help shape editorial strategies.
- Incorporate feedback from multiple sources and iterate rapidly on mockups.
- Fulfill several project requests simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines.
- Develop documentation to ensure copy and content handoff to partner teams, including fellow Creatives, Legal, Localization, Strategy, and Production.
- Help creative team ideate on data-driven concepts for large-scale marketing campaigns.
- 3 - 5 years of writing, content strategy, and/or journalism experience.
- Data journalism a plus. Excellent writer; strong command of the English language.
- Creative thinker - loves ideating, generating new ideas, and making.
- Knack for distilling large amounts of information into a clear narrative
- Strong project management skills: able to effectively prioritize, multitask and present work in a fast-paced and often unpredictable environment.
- Proficient in basic data tools such as Google Spreadsheets
- Savvy consumer of news, pop culture, and social media. You’re in touch with what’s trending, where the zeitgeist is.
- Experience writing for a technology brand a plus.
- Scrappy problem solver; brings enthusiasm to the workplace — and the work.
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of:
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.