- Menlo Park, CA
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Heather Farrin
This person will be responsible for content strategy review and QA of marketing and communications sent to business customers prior to launch to ensure high quality messages and experience. This includes marketing and communications across email, notifications, onsite placements, and landing page channels. Person will QA messages according to pre-defined content standards and make sure all messages render properly for end users. Individual will be in charge of QA across channels and languages, but not for ensuring that the translations are correct (i.e. no language requirements outside of English for this role). Person will also be triaging customer feedback about communications received and actively monitoring the overall communications experience delivered to business customers.
This Marketing QA Associate will be focused on reviewing marketing content to ensure that it follows our content standards. The biggest skill we want to assess is their writing and editing ability.
- Copy writing
- Copy editing
- Content management
- Content writer
- Creative writing
Having experience particularly in writing for social media or email copy would be a plus!
- Experience in Digital Marketing
- High level of detail-orientation
- Ability to manage many tasks with strict deadlines
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication
- Ability to understand large digital marketing systems
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.