Help large tech company launch excting new website, from inception to launch!
This Company's Developer Marketing Team is focused on helping mobile and web developers building successful apps and web experiences on several operation systems through scalable programs, creative marketing campaigns, and content on a variety of channels.
We are currently working on creating a new website to help developers learn more about how they can benefit from using a particular product. As a Web Content Coordinator, you will work to gather stakeholder feedback and launch these web pages in multiple languages. Once the website is live, you will be responsible for delivering on the content calendar and making updates to the website.
- Support the launch of a new website using a CMS, and working with a web development agency as needed.
- Work cross-functionally to gather stakeholder input and approval (product, UX, marketing, PR, legal, etc) on content
- Lead localization efforts to 40+ languages, including QA with regional teams.
- Work with teams based in Mountain View and London on a daily basis.
- Project manage updating the website, working with a variety of stakeholders.
- Report on general website performance with recommendations of content changes and additions.
- Execute changes to duplicative content on the existing site, developers.android.com.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 4-5 years experience in website development or management.
- Project management skills with the ability to implement and drive projects forward while working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English as well as strong interpersonal skills.
- Track record of working effectively in a very fast-moving environment.
- Positive can-do attitude.
- HTML skills / medium to advanced programming syntax.
- Experience working with a CMS.
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- Experience working with external agencies.
- Excel/Google Sheets skills (pivot tables, macros etc.).
- Comfortable learning and using new tools and platforms.
- Experience documenting processes.
- QA (quality assurance) experience.
- Working with statistical analysis software a plus.
- Experience working with geographically dispersed teams and willing to work flexible hours.
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of:
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.