If you're a Program Manager that's got experience in Product Area, this is the role for you! Great client located in Silicon Valley!
This role is essential to the success of the company's efforts to better serve the supporting product, research, marketing, and sales teams to build and monetize more usable products for the program. Our team facilitates cross-functional Product Area (xPA) collaboration in support of program user needs, develops & shares market insights, and drives accountability for xPA goals. We are a small and scrappy team that moves quickly. We prioritize getting things done, building strong relationships, airtight project management, and polished communications.
As an xPA Program Manager, you will support users in building for the initiative by ushering complex, multi-disciplinary programs through their entire lifecycle - managing timelines, identifying risks, and clearly communicating goals and impact to stakeholders. These programs will span offices, time zones, and hemispheres; you will keep the players coordinated, ensure progress, and meet deadlines. You will provide operational support to ensure the programs are a success.
Top Daily Responsibilities:
- Activating Users:
- Support the team to increase company-wide exposure to knowledge, playbooks, and tools for building for the initiative, partnering with xFN teams as required.
- Internal Comms:
- Lead cross-PA comms program to engage users with content that educates, inspires, and prepares them to build better products for the initiative, while managing various cross-PA interest groups.
- Flagship Events:
- Lead planning and operational execution for cross-PA summits, all-hands, and town halls to help product, research, sales, and marketing teams better collaborate in building for the initiative.
- Country-Product Partnership:
- Liaise with country sales and marketing teams to build business cases for prioritizing markets, and execute programs that educate product teams about local user needs
- Consolidate cross-PA product roadmaps and provide company-wide visibility
- Standardize reporting on headroom in targeted markets to support country prioritization
- Manage quarterly OKR scoring and annual OKR setting
- Support processes to track copmany-wide impact of team’s efforts
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3-5 years of professional experience with program management OR strategy consulting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to be personable yet persistent
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities and varying deadlines
- Proven experience working with cross-functional teams
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Program management credentials (e.g., PMP, CAPM)
- Experience working in emerging markets
- Aptitude for strategic thinking and a focus on quantitative impacts
- Self-starter with a team-oriented work style.
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of:
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.