The social media manager wears many hats, primarily supporting the social lead while working closely with other members of the team and other cross-functional partners. In this role you are able to work without much supervision. Attention to detail, resourcefulness, and the drive to take initiative are paramount.
The Social Media manager will execute the majority of copywriting, publishing, asset production, and community management for the company's Facebook and Twitter channels. You are able to bring a brand voice to life across channels and see a post from concept to execution. The ideal candidate has a sleeves-up, nimble approach to social marketing, and is excited by the prospect of supporting a global community.
- Assist Social Media Lead in growing the brand and communities on social
- Work with Social Lead to market and promote product updates, features, and campaigns related to several different company products
- Create and publish high-quality content optimized for Facebook and Twitter, as well as provide copy and assets for external and internal team channels including Instagram
- Write compelling, creative copy tailored to the company's communities and in line with our brand voice
Top Day-To-Day Responsibilities:
1. Maintain social editorial calendar with copy, assets, and links
2. Liaise with graphic designer to produce social assets for Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
3. Monitor brand mentions and identify opportunities to engage or escalate
4. Liaise with video team to source cross-channel video content
5. Assist Social Media Lead in monthly reporting and analysis
6. Share on-the-ground learnings and trends from our social communities with Social Lead and other team members to inform future campaigns and content
- At least 5 years managing social channels for branded accounts.
- At least 2 years working in an agency or creative environment.
- Ability to independently execute.
- Strong sense of creativity and ability to bring creative ideas to the table.
- Experience working with visual and graphic designers
- A desire to work on a team to create positive social and environmental impact in the world.
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of:
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.