- New York
- DOE + Full medical, dental, vision, 401k
- Posted By:
- Kate Kobielsky
** THIS IS NOT A FILM/VIDEO PRODUCTION ROLE **
** THIS IS AN ASSISTANT PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT (PRODUCTION) ROLE FOR OUR FORTUNE 500 RETAIL CLIENT **
*** The Product Development Assistant will support the production team in all aspects of production and product development, including:
- daily communication with factories
- tracking and sending out fit samples
- prepping for/assisting in fittings
- updating production charts
- passing samples to our buying team
*** This is a temporary role where you will be assisting team with admin work
*** Wonderful opportunity for networking and learning about large-scale corporate production teams!
- Daily email communication with factories and mills, tracking fit samples, bulk fabric, and trim submits.
- Updating WIP report weekly with information received from factories, mills, and trim manufacturers, calling out any potential issues that would affect quality/delivery.
- Filing bulk materials in binders for reference
- Assisting tech manager/production coordinator with fittings by steaming samples received, taking notes during fittings, uploading fit images to the shared folder, sending samples back to the factories once fit.
- Organizing samples for marketing/web
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Organized, attention to detail, collaborative
- Prior experience in production and/or product development a plus
Our Client is an Fortune 500 Apparel Retailer that has grown from a single store to a global business throughout its 46 year run!
Talent placed here are given the autonomy to be hands-on decision makers from day one. The company's leadership assumes a supportive role and applies a collaborative management style, offering the guidance and insight to help transform your suggestions into strategies.
This is an environment where co-workers are constantly challenging each other to learn and grow in their roles every day, which energizes the office, and creates forward motion, both on a personal level, and as a company. They’re experimenting with their digital reach, using tech as a catalyst for industry change - both online and in stores. With such robust focus and investment on innovation, employees have the opportunity to directly contribute to the changing landscape of the retail world!
The company culture here is one of relaxed, inclusive community with an ever-present focus on learning and development - both for the individual team member as well as the projects and initiatives that are driving the company forward. And, with tons of cool volunteering opportunities and initiatives, employees have the chance to become influential community leaders as they work for positive change.