In this role, you will offer foundational support to Public Policy and Communication, enabling scalable, personalized, and measurable digital marketing campaigns.
This role requires quantitative, analytical, creative, collaborative, and detailed work to ensure the distributed Airbnb teams across the world are fully supported in their digital marketing initiatives.
● Manage segmentation of client user data for digital marketing campaigns: email, sms, push, in-product messaging. When custom targeting is required, write SQL-based queries to ensure outbound campaigns are targeted to the appropriate users. When possible, build out targeting through Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) audiences.
● Manage the day-to-day email production, QA, and deployment process through SFMC. Most emails will move through a collaborative process with outsourced email production support (agency that works directly in client’s instance of SFMC). Some smaller scale email deployments will need to be built directly by this person in SFMC rather than by the agency’s production team.
● Support the production and troubleshooting of landing pages and forms through an internal CMS (Content Management System), Wordpress, and Phone2Action.
● Monitor user engagement with digital campaigns to ensure marketing strategies maximize conversions and minimize marketing fatigue.
● Review and provide feedback on content to stakeholders/teams supported to ensure messaging is clear, meaningful, and action-oriented.
● Help manage data pipelines that aggregate internal data to expedite segmentation and aggregate digital campaign performance, which is then visualized in dashboards
● 5+ years of relevant work experience managing B2C digital marketing campaigns and administrating Marketing Automation tools. Experience with email platforms (ESPs) with a strong preference toward SFMC expertise.
● Advanced SQL.
● Intermediate/Advanced HTML and CSS.
● Experience building landing pages and forms, optimizing for the user experience while taking advantage of CMS (content management system) capabilities.
● Ability to work collaboratively and independently, producing the highest caliber work under tight timelines supporting a large volume of local marketing campaigns.
● An innovative and creative approach to work, able to create and optimize internal processes that respond to ever-shifting objectives and challenges.
● Python proficiency is a plus.
● Tableau proficiency is a plus.