- Silicon Valley
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kathleen Ellison
Our client is looking for someone to join their team immediately with experience in "go to market"/B2C marketing experience. Long term role with great benefits.
This position is located in Silicon Valley, onsite 4-5 days a week, fulltime hours.
Consumer/Go to market experience is the largest need within the role. 60-70% of the need is here:
- Drive development of creative assets with internal creative teams or agencies to tell x-product narrative/stories across key marketing channels e.g., website, internal vision video, external social creative, CRM, social etc. and run project management
- Partner with consumer-facing PMM, PM, Retail, CRM, Social, legal teams to guide the execution of these narratives across touch points
- Work together with teams to get reporting data and synthesize insights
Customer Experience & Insights makes up the rest of the experience needed.
- Identify and develop cross-device narratives in collaboration with internal teams
- Collaborate with Insights team and / or external partners to conduct new research that offers insights into the competition, needs and wants of global consumers and identify opportunities for the client
- Synthesize industry and competitive insights to identify unique opportunities for the client's brand and product offerings
Freelancing long-term with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- You're paid weekly
• Subsidized health & dental benefits after your first (4) weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
• Access to Fidelity 401(k), access to FSA Program; direct deposit for your paycheck; access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
• Free online courses via Aquent’s Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com
• AQUENT support: your AQUENT Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you’re happy and progressing according to your expectations (we’re also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you’re close to wrapping up)
Background checks required