- Cupertino, CA
- up to ~$60/hr DOE
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennie Brandon
The Publishing Specialist will work with the Retail Communications team to determine effective and efficient ways to publish short yet refined business communications to employees around the world; partner with producers to publish content to employees on a regular basis; evaluate content and business partner feedback, conduct audits and gap analysis for content, and provide guidance on content optimization.
The role will primarily focus on authoring and publishing content on our in-house developed platforms. Additional work will include email authoring, video publication, UAT and process and workflow documentation.This person will publish communications to our retail employees worldwide on our in-house developed platforms. Communications include webpages, emails, and videos. The Publishing Specialist will also generate and maintain process and workflow documentation for internal audiences.
- Learn and quickly master proprietary applications and platforms for publication.
- Work as a member of a team, with business partners, and thrive under deadline pressure
- Develop solutions in a rapidly changing environment.
- Provide feedback to product owners on required improvements to a platform continually undergoing development and innovation.
- Content management and storage systems (enterprise, business cloud, corporate social networks, etc.).
- Composing well-designed marketing emails.
- Process and workflow documentation.
- Working with international teams.
- User Acceptance Testings (UAT).
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Comfortable working with/around foreign languages.
- Embraces performing repetitive tasks and projects although the content and assets within them constantly change or update.
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
Here are some more things you can expect:
- Wi-fi equipped shuttle service
- Free parking
- Onsite cafeteria
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)