Our client is a large financial institution located in Hartford, Connecticut and they are looking for a Marketing Coordinator for a 6 month assignment. This Marketing Coordinator role is 40 hours a week, health benefits, and 401K offered!
The Marketing Contractor will provide support to the client teams and various other groups.
Content Managet Platform Support:
Responsible for managing internal collateral management platform. Working directly with business partners to maintain user experience, compliance standards, collateral enhancements and reporting with a key focus in:
• Billing: Reviewing budgeted monthly costs
• Vendor Relationship management: Working with our vendor to maintain and enhance current platform
• Account Management: Partnering with end users to create accounts and maintain account usage
• Support training: Educate end users on best practices
• Overall Platform Management: understanding functionality of how the platform works
Responsible for supporting the field in all facets of the development and execution of strategic enrollment communication campaigns. The position also serves as the first point of contact for field inquiries and requests regarding client support needs, marketing self-service website and an online benefits educational tool utilized by our customers. All of these responsibilities require close partnership with Sales, Operations, Product, Compliance and other business partners.
• Cultivates relationships with field partners to gain a better understanding of our employer clients, their employees and the most effective and engaging ways to communicate to the group.
• Develops and executes strategic enrollment communication campaigns for employers holding annual, modified, off-cycle or open enrollments for their employees.
• Participates and consults in meetings with employer and broker clients in a consultative approach, using influencing skills to ensure a successful enrollment campaign. These tactics will help drive enrollment participation through life stages, life event triggers, industry-based, geography-based and persona-based messaging.
• Assists in crafting plain language messaging that clearly and concisely explains the benefits and importance of the insurance coverage being offered and how it fit into an employees’ financial wellness. Most of these are benefits are paid for by employees and require employees to elect, so education and timely communication is critical.
• Consults with creative services and other enterprise marketing teams on the development of multi-channel campaign materials including emails, videos, newsletters, social media, educational flyers, etc.
• Supports an online benefits education tool that provides customized benefits education experiences for individual clients. This includes working with digital analytics and vendor partners to access reports, analyze metrics, set up URL redirects and maintain any records for compliance.
• Organizes and maintains reporting for enrollment communication campaigns, continuously updating tracking report and developing campaign metrics for report out.
Strategic Innovation Support:
• Provides cross-functional project management of strategic initiatives to develop, create, and execute marketing initiatives and go-to-market campaigns on tight timelines
• Supports the Voluntary innovation agenda, including engagement on decision-tree support tools, segmentation and modeling, and consumer-centric innovation strategies
• Support Assistant Director of Marketing for Innovation Strategy with planning and execution of campaigns in support of our innovation strategy agenda.
• Actively participate in operational efficiencies including testing strategies, targeting segmentation, economic drivers, creative development and analysis of company performance results.
• Work with external agencies and vendors on various data, application hosting, creative management and reporting capabilities.
• Partners with Creative Services team and prepares creative briefs to provide direction on design concepts and collateral.
• Partners with Enterprise Marketing to support Voluntary campaign management, execution and brand alignment.
• Assist in compiling research from competitors and industry publications to create reports and strategy decks while collaborating to brainstorm and develop new creative concepts and campaigns.
• Collaborate with Marketing, Product, Enterprise Marketing, Sales, Claims, Legal and Compliance departments to review, approve and distribute marketing materials relating to Voluntary Marketing.
• Support content management system, iMarket, with uploading and maintaining the collateral for users when needed
• Supports iMarket collateral system ensuring compliant management
• Lend support to other Marketing initiatives, in support of developmental goals or stretch opportunities.
• Handles requests for ad hoc communications and ad hoc projects as needed (e.g. updates to educational consumer videos, edits to product flyers, email creation, etc.).
• Manages updates to client-specific microsites.
• Responds to Request for Proposals (RFPs), Finalist meetings and Stewardships meetings with customized communication materials as needed.
• Assists with enrollment event support.
• The expertise to build relationships and trust with our partners is a must. A person who is able to influence our brokers and employer clients.
• Ability to devise and execute on strategic enrollment communication plans for various sizes and types of employer clients.
• Detail-oriented and a multitasker with ability to meet tight turnaround times and deadlines.
• Technologically savvy team player who can work effectively with business partners and cross functional "matrix" teams
• Resourceful - knows how to make things happen
• A self-starter who takes the initiative to identify needs and then develops realistic and creative solutions
• Strong project management, priority management and organizational skills
• Can work independently and handles ambiguity well. Creative thinker with a sense of humor!