AQUENT is looking for a Executive Assistant (Bilingual, Spanish) to work onsite in Spring, TX - Monday - Friday.
*The ideal candiate will have had 2-5 years of Executive Assistant experience, and must be visible on your resume.*
This role is long term indefinite, onsite, 40 hours a week.
- The best candidate will be able to support high level executives, but will primarily support one manager.
- We are looking for a candidate who is bilingual in spanish, that can to interact and support meetings, expenses and travel arrangements.
- The best candidate will need to be an excellent problem solver , expect to be an active part of a team, and host sales facing events and trainings.
- This role will have more demand than just calendar and travel management, but this will be a very important part of the role.
- Perform administrative support for multiple leadership and executive level employees of the organization
- Reconciling expenses and submitting expense reports in a timely manner
- Scheduling appointments and meetings
- Calendar maintenance
- Answering/screening/routing telephone calls
- Making travel arrangements and preparing travel packets
- Collaborating with other administrative staff of the department/division/corporation
- Coordinating meeting and workshop logistics (e.g. catering, room reservations, set-up, wrap-up)
Education and Skills Required:
- High school education or equivalent, college degree preferred
- Proficiency in all Microsoft programs including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills including spanish conversational
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking abilities
- Ability to complete daily responsibilities with minimal supervision
- Ability to maintain a positive and responsive approach and be an example for the overall organizational culture