AQUENT is looking for a Marketing Operations Support / Executive Assistant (Bilingual, Spanish would be a plus, but not mandatory) to work onsite in North Houston.
This role is long term indefinite, onsite, 40 hours a week.
- The ideal candidate would be primarily support 1 main manager.
- We are looking for a candidate who can speak, read and write spanish as they may need to interact and support meetings, expenses and travel arrangements.
- The best candidate will need to be an excellent problem solver and expect to be an active part of the team as the team hosts many sales facing events and trainings.
- This role will have more demand than just calendar and travel management, but this will be a very important part of the role.
- Perform administrative support for multiple leadership and executive level employees of the organization
- Reconciling expenses and submitting expense reports in a timely manner
- Scheduling appointments and meetings
- Calendar maintenance
- Answering/screening/routing telephone calls
- Making travel arrangements and preparing travel packets
- Collaborating with other administrative staff of the department/division/corporation
- Coordinating meeting and workshop logistics (e.g. catering, room reservations, set-up, wrap-up)
Education and Skills Required:
- High school education or equivalent, college degree preferred
- Proficiency in all Microsoft programs including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills including spanish conversational
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking abilities
- Ability to complete daily responsibilities with minimal supervision
- Ability to maintain a positive and responsive approach and be an example for the overall organizational culture