- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Corey King
In this role, you’ll be responsible for developing copy for ongoing website initiatives. To succeed in this role, you’ll need to be deft at using words to reach, engage, and convert, and tying the performance of your copy to metrics. If you’re just as comfortable scrutinizing a 20-character landing page headline as you are delivering key messages across multiple launch touchpoints, we’d love to talk.
- Collaborate with SEO, Product Marketing, Brand, Growth, Product, and Design to develop content
- Lead development for web landing pages, content hubs, and microsites
- Analyze the performance of copy across platforms
- Apply and maintain consistency with the company voice and our content standards
- Copyedit projects developed by other teams to ensure a consistent voice across the organization
- 7+ years copywriting experience, particularly in web
- Excellent writing and communication skills: able to craft engaging stories in short formats. Please include a link with samples of your work
- Knowledge of SEO, UX standards, and growth-driving tactics
- Experience writing SEO and conversion-driving content for B2B or B2C audiences: driving user sign-ups, sales, and product usage
- Teamwork and collaboration: Ability to foster strong working relationships with team members and cross-functional partners
Our client is a leading global collaboration platform that’s transforming the way people and teams work together. With more than 500 million registered users across 180 countries, they’re on a mission to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.