- Fremont, CA
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Corey King
- Write instruction manuals and other documents in a way that will communicate complex, technical information in non-technical language.
- Develop, gather, and communicate technical information among customers, designers, production workers, and manufacturers.
- Must be able to understand the technical aspects of what they write.
- Must demonstrate exceptional ability to observe technical processes and relay the information in a concise and effective way.
- Must continue learning various technological aspects that are relevant to their company.
- Required to do a lot of reading related to technical processes and technological terms that are being used at their organization.
- Write technical materials, such as equipment manuals, appendices, or operating and maintenance instructions.
- Assist in layout work.
- Gather and research information for use in technical documentation.
- Works well in a fast-paced environnment
- Comfortable with HTML
- Can work on Mac and Windows OS
- Uses word processing software, Microsoft Suite, Google Drive, etc.
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment
- Speak, read, and write in English
- Good time management skills
- Basic knowledge of web page development and editing preferred
- Experience in Technical Writing preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Associates degree or better in Technical Writing Preferred
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.