- McLean, VA 22102
- $34-36/hour W2 + benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Chelsea Caudill
We are seeking a Senior Art Director in Tysons Corner / McLean for a stable one-year contract. AQUENT pays a W2 hourly pay rate + health benefits, 401K and more. The ideal Art Director will have around 5 years of professional experience, 3 is ok too. As an Art Director we need someone who is very comfortable with the Adobe Creative Suite, has at least 2 years of Sketch, and some experience with HTML & style sheets - there will be lots of emails and landing pages here! For quick apply, email your portfolio directly to Chelsea Caudill email@example.com.
We aren't just looking for any art director, we need one who has exceptional design chops and a passion for all things creative — both digital & print. We want someone who loves crafting highly usable and intuitive campaigns mixed with creative cleverness. Someone as passionate for users as they are for design. Someone who cares about the customer experience and will constantly strive to make it better. We’re looking for the right mix of customer obsession, technical skills, high standards and problem-solving to take on customer challenges and solve them with a collaborative and energetic team.
Key aspects of the Art Director:
- Very comfortable w/ marketing leadership, very conceptual, copy bringing it to life
- Highly collaborative, will be working with other members from other lines of business
- Self-starter who can take direction, organized, positive attitude
- Understands brand guidelines + stretching them to bring something new to life
- Looking for in a portfolio: a large breadth of work, larger scope, multi-channel campaigns working within brand guidelines - working within them but keeping it creative
Art Director Deliverables:
- Campaigns that are multi-channel, email, landing page + website are the main channels
- A big task for the upcoming year is a direct mail and LinkedIn elevate campaign
- Emails & landing pages, UX/ UI - basic understanding the customer / user experience of web, mobile or email interfaces
- Understanding basic best practices & principles in a web & mobile environment
- Soup to nuts, some trade show booths, social + some video (outside agency)
Day in the life:
- As the Art Director you will attend lots of meetings and be tasked with projects
- Partnered with a copywriter, joining a team of a Sr. Creative Director, Junior Designer, Copywriter
- Presenting directly to marketing teams + collaborating with a variety of internal lines of business
- Conducting creative reviews & delivering conceptual work
- Working independently, no hand-holding
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
- You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
- You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
- You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR