Set up and carry out Digital marketing strategies with Digital Agencies across content sites for mostly SEM and some SEO.
• Collaborates with sales teams, customer service, product development, digital customer experience, Lines of business marketing teams, and other internal parties to develop integrated and multi-media marketing strategies targeted to prospects, producers, and employers to drive profitable membership growth in accordance to the annual business plan.
• Manages digital marketing budget across social, paid and seo campaigns, optimizes campaigns for best ROI possible.
• Develop monthly SEO / SEM reports to outline site performance and highlight areas of potential improvement.
• Creation and tracking of display and social media digital acquisition campaigns
• Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in search campaigns
• Be able to lean in and help in other digital marketing activities such as email and SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
• Develop insights into underlying retention drivers, trends and forecasts.
• Manages and coordinates external vendors used to execute retention programs.
1. 5 years digital marketing advertising experience
2. Strong analytical skills with the ability to understand marketing data/metrics and develop insights and recommendations
3. Google AdWords and Google Analytics experience
4. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including ability to deliver cross-functional presentations with strategic vision, including risk/reward options and product costs for multiple lines of business
BA/BS in a related field such as marketing or business and/or equivalent combination of education and experience and minimum 5 years of prior relevant experience
Required: Google Ads/Analytics, Microsoft Suite