Large Media and Entertainment client in Burbank, CA is seeking a Graphic Designer to join their Marketing and Creative team. This is a 3-month opportunity with the possibility of extending.
The primary focus of the Designer will be developing consumer, trade and internal collateral to support the TV network's Marketing & Creative team. This will include creative deliverables for multiple groups within the network including Marketing, Social Media, Media Relations, Sales, Affiliate Sales & Marketing. The temp Designer will report to the Director of Branding + Design and/or Senior Designer.
- Takes creative direction from the Director of Branding + Design and/or Senior Designer
- Responsible for the execution of layout & mechanicals of Marketing materials with a good understanding of how to translate key art into assets that live in a multi-platform world (print/digital/social)
- Assists in creation of Keynote presentations
- Assists in creation of Social Media assets
- Minimum of 3 year experience as a Graphic Designer or Production Artist in the entertainment field
- High level experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign) in a Mac environment
- Experience designing in Keynote
- Proven understanding of print & digital design production
- Able to prioritize project workflow, multitask and work under tight deadlines
- Team player with a professional, positive personality
- Strong design skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
Required Education: Degree or relevant experience
- Must have previous work experience in print in addition to digital design execution. (Building print mechanical files and full understanding the print production process).
- Must include link to portfolio with resume submittals