Large Media and Entertainment client in Burbank, CA is seeking a Presentation Designer to join their Marking and Creative team. This is a 6-month opportunity with the possibility of extending.
The primary focus of the Presentation Designer will be developing presentations to support the TV network's Marketing & Creative team. This will include decks encompassing sales, marketing, strategy, social and corporate. The Presentation Designer will report to the Senior Designer and/or Director of Branding as well as interface with members of the network's executive team.
- Responsible for the execution and design of presentation decks from concept to completion
- Translating notes/scripts into clear visuals
- Minimum of 2 year experience as a Presentation Designer / Graphic Designer specializing in presentations in the entertainment field
- Strong Keynote skills
- Strong PowerPoint skills
- High level of experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign) in a Mac environment
- Strong design skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Able to prioritize project workflow, multitask and work under tight deadlines
- Team player with a professional, positive personality
Required Education: Bachelor's degree
- The selected candidate will be creating key presentations for the team for several events upcoming.
- Must specialize in presentation design(keynote is primary and powerpoint as secondary).
- Must include link to portfolio with resume submittals