- Hartford County, CT
- W2, Hourly - depends on experience
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kimberley Strayer
We are looking for a practical and creative experienced Marketing Analyst to lead this function for our Fortune 500 client. This role will be part of their Market Insights team supporting B2B/B2C marketing and client value management team.
This role helps marketing leaders make better, more informed decisions about how to create a systematic, repeatable, and measurable B2B account-based marketing discipline that is highly aligned with sales. This includes support on their development of relevant account-based marketing strategies aligned with sales go-to-market strategies; requirements gathering, assessment, and selection of relevant technology and insights to support their account-based marketing efforts; design, execution, and review of omnichannel account-based marketing programs; measurement of such programs as well as the overall account-based marketing efforts.
The Marketing Analyst is responsible for planning, organizing and executing programs that generate new prospects and advance existing opportunities for the sales team within specific, targeted accounts and contacts. This is a critical role for B2B/B2C marketing and client value management team, develop and execute account-based marketing strategies that drive awareness and achieve desired business objectives among target customers.
You'll be responsible for planning and carrying out targeted marketing activities at the industry and customer account level, coordinating and operationalizing account-based marketingplans, providing insights for decision-maker engagement while maximizing the efficiency of the sales and marketing process.
This role will drive continuous improvements and growth in the account-based marketing capabilities which includes significant quantitative and qualitative aspects of the role leveraging a vast array of both internal and external data and information sources.
- Leads in conceptualizing, socializing, writing, reviewing, and developing key research deliverables, including research briefs, role profiles, webcasts, and core strategy reports, as well as in presenting key findings at internal and external events.
- Works with a wide variety of B2B organizations globally to gather key account-based marketing data using existing benchmarking models and to identify new service data requirements.
- Provides research on accounts and account contacts within account portfolio.
- Prioritize and group accounts according to opportunity, buyer need, persona, solution and buying cycle.
- Conduct A/B testing of messaging to improve response and conversion rates.
- Evaluate the data and present actionable data items for meaningful insights.
- Ensure that each activity is tracked and measured. Report on performance with a focus on pipeline and ROI. Utilize data and dashboards to inform future programs and investments.
- Works with their account-based marketing service director, sales liaison, and business development team to grow and retain account-based marketing membership through sales and marketing activities with prospects and existing members.
- Drive personalization and scale focused on segments and personas.
- Assists in ad hoc consulting projects, as needed (e.g., benchmarking, go-to-market strategies, and sales and marketing assessments).
- Oversee offer creation and determine the optimal tactic mix for named accounts.
- Work cross-functionally with sales, digital marketing and field marketing to define and establish campaign workflows.
- Partner with content teams to provide campaign customization according to the analysis of buyer need.
- Try new and creative tactics, develop 1:1, and 1: few programs designed to penetrate targeted accounts
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders, including sales, corporate marketing, product marketing, and field marketing.
Our national insurance industry client practices what it preaches, and has a strong health and wellness focus as part of their company culture. As a part of their organization, even as a freelancer, you can expect to be included in that culture!
What else can you expect from this organization?
As a congenial and collaborative culture, they’ll welcome you as an equal contributor, and value your opinion when it comes to creative and marketing project creation and delivery.
They’re fully committed to an Agile environment, adopting and utilizing standard Agile practices daily.
These folks are committed to getting it right, and as such, are quite focused on metrics and ROI. “Measure twice, cut once” is a common phrase that could possibly apply to their project teams. That’s why they value candidates with previous knowledge and experience in designing & managing to drive metrics, and have a keen eye for those with insurance industry experience.
This is very much a matrixed organization, so bring your A-game and communication skills! You’ll be networking with any number of stakeholders related to your creative and marketing projects.
Being a larger corporation, the meeting schedule is sometimes heavy. With a strong ability to stay organized and focused on your deliverable, you’ll thrive here!
Certain locations benefit from on-site fitness center facilities, Starbucks, and free parking. Our advice? Bring your walking shoes! Your day has a built in mini-workout. Parking in the CT facility tends to be a bit of a walk from the (very large!) main building, but that will make your fitness tracker happy!
Benefits for Consultants
Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package.
Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with immediate vesting.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or comparable education/experience. MBA highly preferred.
- 2-3 years’ experience in marketing research, data analytics, consulting, or related field.
- 4+ years of experience in a SaaS-based B2B demand generation or account-based marketing role or combination.
- Proven track record designing and executing innovative account-based marketing programs.
- Extremely strong writing and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, strong presenter, comfortable with all levels of an organization, and able to identify issues/needs through effective questing.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate well with others.
- Able to work independently and as a part of the team. Demonstrated project management and collaboration skills across functional groups. Able to build and maintain internal and external relationships.
- Data-driven & extremely organized.
- Flexibility to work in a rapidly changing environment.
- Experience with Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word.
- Experience with Salesforce.com a plus.
- Experience in creating and managing marketing campaigns and initiatives will be useful.
- Experience with cross-functional outbound account-based marketing strategy for targeted net-new acquisition.
- Experience or familiarity with evaluation, implementation, and utilization of marketing technology tools and services, including marketing automation, display advertising, web personalization, predictive and intent data monitoring, and account profiling.
- Previous demonstrated alignment with sales leadership, account executives, marketing operations, and sales operations.
Successful candidates will be required to pass a drug test and background check prior to starting.