As a Production Artist, you'll have a supportive role in taking projects to the final stage of development. This position requires working closely with our Creative Leads to ensure precision of graphic elements and preparation of files for print or digital publication. You'll be blending both creativity and technical skills to format layouts and/or images.
This position requires almost an extremely meticulous personality: an incredible eye for detail, rigid following of brand guidelines, and a mastery of Adobe CS. You are as capable of thinking on a systems level down to pixel-perfection. Diligence is required in organizing and backing up files.
• Liaise with creative leads to finalize projects
• Own the delivery of campaign assets
• Manage prepress process for print files
• Facilitate content changes across channels
• Follow deadlines to ensure timely publications
• Keep up-to-date with trends in graphic design techniques and software
• Experience designing for print, email, web and social media.
• Agency experience in developing 360 campaigns
• Ability to juggle multiple projects in a fast paced high volume environment
• Minimum of 3+ years of experience as a production artist with an agency or similar experience.
• Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field
• An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating relevant work experience across both online and offline channels
• Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (Ps, Ai, Id)
• Unwavering attention to detail and a strong sense of ownership
• Excellent communication with your fellow team