We are seeking a skilled production designer to play a flexible role on our product design team. We are a group of interaction designers, visual designers, and UX researchers who are working on a Video Game platform, designed for everyone. The right candidate will have a flexible skill set and an appetite for doing basic production design with some opportunity to learn and contribute to product design. They will have a design portfolio showing exceptional work that is relevant to the responsibilities and skills listed below.
• Assist with the production of general marketing and creative projects related to Play/App Store, social media, campaigns, PR, and events.
• Partner with stakeholders to design high-priority, time-sensitive internal presentations for leadership and executive teams.
• Help define and maintain design templates and asset guidelines for external partners.
• Support internal projects across various teams.
• Support core design team with day-to-day tasks including asset production, file organization, and QA.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to understand and address the needs of diverse stakeholders.
• Ability to work under pressure in a time-sensitive environment.
• Experience working in a cross-functional organization across product and marketing.
• Proficiency in graphic and UI design toolkits including Photoshop, Illustrator, and Figma.
• Proficiency in basic motion design, video, and prototyping tools (After Effects, Principle, Flinto, Framer, etc.)
• Basic knowledge of UX and product design methods and practices.
• Willingness to adapt and be proactive, working at multiple levels of skill and complexity.
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS
• Experience working in a fast-paced, creative environment at an agency or in-house design team.
• Experience in an entertainment product design/development setting.
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of:
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.