- Mississauga, ON
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Scott Toohill
- Responsible for managing ongoing relationship with lead creative agency to deliver all required campaign assets on time, on budget and within agreed upon specifications
- Responsible for working internally cross-functionally to share, inform, collect and consolidate feedback on the campaign and associated assets
- Working closely with the rest of the marketing team and other company departments to ensure a coordinated approach to marketing campaigns.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with the integrated marketing and communications plan
- Gathering of postmortem data/insights to measure the effectiveness of the brand campaign
- Agency background/experience working with a creative agency (client side) an definite asset
- Experience working in a fast paced environment with multiple deadlines
- Clear and concise communication skills both written and oral
- Strong project management skills
- Effective time management skills
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, this client has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our client's award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
They are expanding their social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, their entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market. The breadth and depth of customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.