- Burlington, MA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lindsay DesRochers
Do you want to play a part in transforming health and wellness by creating products that combine high engagement and best-in-class experience? Our client's team is responsible for digital transformation and all digital products, as well as the development and execution of the digital roadmap. A key part of their mission is to build an integrated platform that enables us to deliver products that drive engagement and revolutionize the health and wellness experience.
Our client's Digital team is an energetic, highly collaborative team that operates as a startup within the larger Enterprise. We want you to use your talent to drive the change that the health care industry is ready for.
We are looking for TWO (yes, the team is growing!) experienced Product Designer for our Burlington, MA, office. You’ll pair with UX and work alongside talented, passionate teammates from diverse backgrounds. Together, you’ll identify customer problems or opportunities, develop the strategic UX vision, and communicate that narrative across the business. Each day, you’ll use your expertise in UX, UI, interaction design, and native app work, and be responsible for transforming ideas, prototypes, and wireframes into tangible products that bring value to our users.
What You’ll Do
• Pair with UX and cross-functional teams through user-centered design and research efforts that culminate in the execution of low-fidelity wireframes and prototypes
• Partner with our component library team to incorporate, establish, and promote a scalable design system
• Collaborate with our accessibility team to ensure that WCAG guidelines are reflected in all UI and interaction designs
• Finalize UI and interaction design, oversee handoff to engineering, and ensure that the development team understands all deliverables
• Partner with engineering teams to ensure pixel-perfect builds and desired design interactions
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- We care about your CAREER GOALS.
- We offer resume & portfolio review + interview prep. You'll feel set for success!
- Who is AQUENT: www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM
- Pay it forward: https://aquent.com/rewards/
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
- Subsidized (up to 85%) of your health, vision and dental benefits
- Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
• 3+ years' experience bringing complex consumer-facing products and/or business intelligence tools to life
• Ability to collaborate with partners and stakeholders to develop and articulate detailed requirements and design breathtaking user experiences
• Solid understanding of iOS, Android/Material design, and responsive web design best practices
• Familiar with user-centered design philosophies
• Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and partners
• Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch, InVision, Creative Suite; and a willingness to try new tools
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience