Aquent's client, a leader in Telecommunications and Media, is looking for a new Digital Content Manager to join their team!
This person will be responsible for managing the end-to-end digital content production process using various enterprise content management systems.
Day To Day:
- Leverage various enterprise content management systems to set up and manage a variety of product and commerce-focused content
- Test all work in pre-production and production environments to ensure high content quality and adherence to requirements
- Participate in the identification and implementation of tool and process improvements related to content management.
- Participate in the collection and analysis of data related to content management volume, velocity, and quality.
Skills Needed for the Job:
- 3-5 years experience in enterprise-level, consumer-facing, digital content management
- Solid HTML proficiency
- Required knowledge of JIRA or an equivalent workflow management tool
Extra Skills that'll Help:
- Preferred knowledge of Oracle ATG/Endeca
- Preferred knowledge of Lucidworks/Fusion
- Preferred knowledge of Adobe AEM