- Seattle, WA
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Shari Hungerford
We are seeking a UX/UI Hybrid Designer to join the Digital Team of a Fortune 50 client in the Seattle area. This role will help create effective and beautiful user experiences that adhere to identity guidelines and leverage industry best-thinking around user experience design. This position will help define next-generation usability practices for internal- and external-facing web properties.
- Work with Visual Designers, Creative Directors and other members of the creative team to design interfaces within brand that are beautiful and easy to use.
- Research, analyze and test experiences with customer community, creating persona profiles and developing requirements to define intuitive user experience across digital properties and applications.
- Create and iterate using wireframes, mockups and prototypes to tune user experience prior to settling on design elements.
- Work closely with product owners, project managers and design team members to design communication and marketing-oriented digital experiences that are intuitive and meaningful upon first use.
- Develop consistent, intuitive architectures that help business partners structure content that is aligned with the experiences they are trying to convey.
- Experience with application design preferred.
- Proficient use of Sketch for creating dynamic UX/UI designs and prototypes.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud, especially XD, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Familiarity with InVision and developer hand-offs.
- Proficiency in developing wireframes and layouts based on notional architectures.
- Proficiency in developing content architectures that help users intuitively know how to navigate a web property.
- Strong consultative approach to working alongside teammates and clients.
- Strong design fundamentals, specifically tuned to digital environments, with an eye toward responsive, multiple device-oriented properties.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Comfortable working with minimal initial direction.
- Able to work alongside teammates to develop best-in-class final products.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and prioritizing multiple tasks within schedule and budget constraints.
- Able to work with internal business and creative professionals in a team environment.
- Able to communicate clearly orally and in writing.
5+ years of relevant industry experience and a bachelor’s degree, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
To be considered, along with resume, submit links to a digital portfolio highlighting previous work.
Here’s your chance to come on board with a global Fortune 50 Aquent client who leads their industry in technology, innovation and customer experience! Working for our client, you’ll enjoy a very customer service oriented culture focused on work-life balance, flexibility, diversity, continued growth, recognition and collaboration. Our client really invests in both their employees AND contractors, helping them to become embedded in the business for long term success.
Not only will you get to work with some pretty cool teams across the enterprise, you’ll have the opportunity to contribute to some exciting business initiatives such as high level international campaigns, cutting edge digital business strategies, environmental initiatives, corporate citizenship initiatives, international trade shows and events and new product rollouts!
Some of the benefits our clients offer contractors:
Discounts on fitness center membership fees
Great work life balance culture
Opportunities for multi-year contracts
Free parking and shuttle services to campuses
Performance recognition and rewards program with redeemable points for client online/retail store mechanensie
Access to 100+ Recreation Clubs for contractor, their spouses and dependents
Background + Drug Screen will be required.